A cryptocurrency is a digital coin, designed to be transferred between people in virtual transactions. Cryptocurrencies exist only as data and not as physical objects; you cannot actually hold a Bitcoin in your hand or keep Ethereum in your safe. Owning a Bitcoin means you have the collective agreement of each and every computer on the Bitcoin network that it is currently owned by you and – more importantly – that it was legitimately created by a miner.
Bitcoin Price Chart
Crypto Currency we offer
Bitcoin is the world’s first digital currency and it is expanding in popularity worldwide. With the MetaTrader 4 platform you can trade this rapidly growing currency against the US Dollar 24/7. Many traders prefer to trade Bitcoin derivatives due to this asset’s highly volatile nature, which makes it ideal for CFD trading.
Why Trade Bitcoin with CSM Wealth
- Uncompromised Safety – With six regulatory authorities and segregated accounts, your money is protected at all times.
- No Hidden Fees – We offer zero commissions and no bank fees on transactions!
- Generous Leverage – Increase your initial capital with generous leverage and get far more exposure to trade than your account balance. Up to 20:1
- Limit Your Risk – You can preset profit and loss levels by using stop losses or take profit limits when you trade. Determine the maximum amount you are prepared to risk when speculating on the price, or set a price at which you want to take profits. Future orders like Buy Stops and Buy Limits are also available.
5 Facts you should know about Bitcoin Gold
- This BTG coin was created by Jack Liao, founder of Lightning ASIC (a computer mining firm in Hong Kong). Liao made the project public in July 2017.
- Equihash is Bitcoin Gold’s new protocol. Bitcoin uses Secure Hash Algorythm (SHA-256 bit). BTG will be replaced by PoW algorithm, Equihash, which some say is superior, with vast memory and even faster execution
- To ensure the safety of the Bitcoin ecosystem, BTG implements unique cryptocurrency wallet addresses and replay protection system – double the protection from hackers and malicious threats.
- Full transparency through a free open source software project. This project is built by volunteer developers and avid Bitcoin enthusiasts worldwide.
- As Bitcoin Gold uses decentralised mining it gives ordinary users a fair opportunity to mine with ubiquitous GPUs (Graphic Processing Units).
Why Trade Bitcoin Gold with CSM Wealth
- We offer leveraged trading on Bitcoin Gold CFD trades with up to 20:1 leverage
- You can start trading Bitcoin Gold from as little as $100
- Volatile instruments such as Bitcoin Gold make for an excellent addition to any financial trading portfolio
- Bitcoin Gold is available for CSM Wealth clients 24/7
- You can SELL Bitcoin Gold (go short) and potentially profit even when the Bitcoin Gold price is on a downtrend
- Enjoy live language-specific customer support around the clock
- CSM Wealth offers zero commissions on Bitcoin Gold trading and no bank fees charged on transactions
- Zero exposure to hacking or theft simply because you don’t actually buy or sell the actual BTG coin
Bitcoin Cash was created by the Bitcoin hard fork on August 1, 2017, made a new version of the blockchain with different rules. Bitcoin Cash was created as a result of counteracting a prolonged Bitcoin scalability problem. It works by switching from the main Bitcoin blockchain to a new version, the software now has capacity for a larger number of transactions (by eight megabytes to be exact).
5 Facts you should know about Bitcoin Cash
- Created from a hard fork of Bitcoin and expected to have quicker reactions to transactions, the Bitcoin Cash fork occurred at block 478,559.
- Despite its reasons for creation and its origins, the BCH coin is considered an altcoin for now. It is not Bitcoin and has no direct connection to Bitcoin’s value
- Having said that, Bitcoin Cash is its own currency and is useful in that it functions just as Bitcoin does only faster due to the increase in its block size.
- When the hard fork occurred, the coin held no value at all and investors were able to gain ‘free coins’ – from the split of Bitcoin. As in this case Bitcoin Cash saw major changes in the market and managed to secure their place in the ‘top coins’ listing by market cap in November 2017.
- Investors have speculated that Bitcoin Cash was created only because high fees and slow transactions would destroy Bitcoin, and not because Bitcoin was reaching its maximum output of blocks.
Why Trade Bitcoin Cash with CSM Wealth
- We offer leveraged trading on Bitcoin Cash CFD trades with up to 20:1 leverage
- You can start trading Bitcoin Cash from as little as $100
- Volatile instruments such as Bitcoin Cash make for an excellent addition to any financial trading portfolio
- Bitcoin Cash is available for CSM Wealth clients 24/7
- You can SELL Bitcoin Cash (go short) and potentially profit even when the Bitcoin Cash price is on a downtrend
- Enjoy live language-specific customer support around the clock
- CSM Wealth offers zero commissions on Bitcoin Cash trading and no bank fees charged on transactions
Litecoin has established itself as the leading competitor to Bitcoin, and now you can trade this exciting digital currency with CSM Wealth. When you trade Litecoin CFDs with CSM Wealth you can trade long or short (buy or sell) instantly, so you can act on your analysis whether you’re optimistic or cynical about the future of digital currencies.
Why CFDs make sense for Trading Litecoin:
As CFDs allow you to speculate on the price of Litecoin future market movements, without physically owning the coin. Traders whether buying or selling are able to agree to pay on the difference on the price even if it rises or falls. In addition, they can to tap into the benefits and risks without actually owning the coin and benefit from:
- Security – You don’t have to worry about your Litecoins being stolen. CFDs are a derivative product. Your potential profits are based on the movement of the Litecoin price but no Litecoins are bought or sold in your name.
- Simplicity – Buying cryptocurrencies directly can be complicated. With CSM Wealth CFD trading it’s as easy as selecting Litecoin from a menu and clicking to sell or buy. It’s so simple you can do it on your mobile or tablet too.
- Get leverage of up to 20:1 – As a financial derivative you can trade CFDs on leverage, meaning you can open a larger position in the market.
- Diversify – As one of the world’s leading CFD brokers CSM Wealth offers a wide range of CFD products and Forex pairs for you to trade, all from a single platform.
Ethereum is proving to be one of the most favorable technology investments of all time. It was created in 2015 and since then has grown by over 1000%. To better understand what it is, Ethereum is an open source network, much more than just a digital currency. Therefore, when you purchase Ethereum you are investing in the network, and placing money into a unique transformational platform, with many of its greatest applications still to come. The digital coin of Ethereum, known as “ether”, could be speeding up the decentralisation of the world economy, and has the potential to influence many other industries. Ethereum is backed by a variety of Fortune 500 companies, who met in 2016 to discuss and join forces on developing Ethereum’s network technology. The Ether trading coin can be volatile, which can serve as an asset for traders. Ethereum Classic is the original version of the Ethereum blockchain from which the newer version was created. The newer version adopted the name Ethereum. The blockchains are not compatible, and updates on one will not affect the other. These changes led the way for the creation of the new crypto coin with a different name, leger, price and market cap.
Advantages of Trading Ethereum with CSM Wealth
Trading Ethereum with CSM Wealth can be beneficial in ways that regular cryptocurrency exchanges do not offer
- Short selling, “Sell high, buy low” defines short selling which allows the trader to trade and benefit when the markets are down and then profit when they bounce back. In other words, short selling is driven by the belief that a price index will decline, allowing it to be bought back at the lower price to profit.
- Leveraged trading, is an advantage provided by the broker to a trader. It allows you to open a much larger position with minimal investment. Leverage can magnify your potential profits and at the same time can magnify your losses.
- Auto trading refers to using software called Expert Advisors that creates automatic orders and submits them to a market exchange. These systems can perform repetitive tasks at high speed. It can also provide social copying or mirroring the positions of experienced traders with a proven success record, like Zulutrade does
The Ripple Cryptocurrency is an open payment system in beta. Its goal is to allow people to break free from financial institutions like banks, credit card companies, and other networks that enforce fees and foster delays. As per market size and capital, Ripple is the third-largest cryptocurrency, sitting just behind Bitcoin and Ethereum. The Ripple network now has billions of dollars’ worth of cryptocurrency on account. It was built as a digital payments network for real-time financial transactions, and is also the core owner of Ripple XRP, the digital coin that increased its value 40 times in 2017 alone.
Advantages of Trading Ripple with CSM Wealth
- We offer Ripple CFD trades with up to 20:1 leverage
- You can start trading Ripple from as little as $100
- This volatile crypto makes for an excellent addition to any financial trading portfolio
- CSM Wealth is one of the only brokers that offers around-the-clock Ripple trading, for maximum conveniene
- You can sell Ripple (Go Short) and potentially profit even when the market price is in a downtrend
- Enjoy live language-specific customer support around the clock
- CSM Wealth offers zero commissions on Ripple trading and no bank fees charged on transactions
- Zero exposure to hacking or theft simply because you don’t actually own a digital wallet
Dash is considered the next generation digital currency. Traded and transferred by an open source platform, from peer to peer, it reduces the need for people being totally dependent on banks to transfer funds. Transfers are controlled and authenticated by a distributed network. It has the same features as Bitcoin or Litecoin with a few additional features such as instant transactions, enhanced private transactions, and a decentralized governance system. Dash is currently the 7th biggest digital currency on the market, and has been accepted on the App store. This proves that the demand and ranking of the currency is growing. A major factor impacting the price rise is the supply and demand of the coins available for use. With Bitcoin priced at a very expensive rate, people are looking at Dash as an alternative option with potential growth rate.
Why do People Choose Dash?
- Dash keeps a person’s transactions and balances very private with its enhanced security measures.
- Dash has an innovative technology which gives users the ability to send money instantly and irreversible within four seconds
- Its global, anyone can send money anywhere for the same fees and with the same speed, there are no variation
- Its inexpensive to use, most transactions cost only a few cents which is much cheaper than other services
Dash is the first digital currency to have a 2-level network. The first level is made of miners who write transactions to the blockchain, and the second level are masternodes. These are servers that allow the privacy features and instant transactions. In the future, they will most likely be able to offer features unique to Dash which can keep them in a unique category of their own by providing things other digital currencies cannot
The middle man in the Dash network is the masternodes. A masternode is a miner that purchased 1000+ or more Dash. The Dash blockchain is public like all other blockchains in digital currencies. A person can send small denominations to various masternodes and they will respond and send you different coins. This way the trace is lost. The main feature which is attracting people to Dash is known as the “Darksend System”: This makes transactions untraceable. No account is required, no registration and no identity checking. For anonymity purposes, this is better than Bitcoin and makes Dash the most privacy-conscious cryptocurrency available. Moving forward, Dash developers hope to announce new features and increasing circulation. Dash’s unique capabilities seem to pushing it towards a leading position in the market, which could make for a profound trading option. When trading with CSM Wealth you are trading on the price changes of the digital coin, and not physically purchasing it. The maximum accumulated position size for Dash is $50,000 notional value, details in ourConditions and Charges page.
EOS is one of the most powerful blockchain platforms for decentralised applications. It is similar to the Ethereum platform but faster, more scalable, and allows users to build decentralized applications more efficiently. The EOS.IO platform is being developed by a private company, block.one, and will allow to process millions of transactions per second through horizontal scaling, making older ecosystems, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, feel like an old 1980s personal computer with extremely limited computing capabilities. A total of 1 billion EOS tokens are being distributed on the Ethereum blockchain over a period of 341 days, using a smart contract. EOS.IO officially becomes an open-source software on June 1st, 2018, opening up the floor to developers to exploit the EOS coin’s potential. Conversely, EOS tokens owners act as shareholders of traditional public companies, that way the owners are able to cast votes and participate in the governance of the blockchain, in proportion to the their stake. It is for these reasons, that financial analysts worldwide claim that EOS is the future of distributed companies and blockchain.
Why Trade EOS with CSM Wealth
- CSM Wealth offers EOS CFD trades with up to 20:1 leverage
- The cryptocurrency trading market is available to traders 24/7
- You can start trading EOS CFDs with as little as $100
- You can sell EOS (go short) and potentially profit even when the market price drops
- CSM Wealth offers zero commissions on EOS trading and no bank fees on transactions
- No need to open a cryptocurrency wallet to profit from EOS price action when trading with CSM Wealth
- Enjoy world-class 24/5 customer service in your language
- CSM Wealth is regulated on 5 continents